Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I know that Herb Haft said this with much emphasis on the statement, that coincidently have a calming effect on the crowd that were just before that, starting to ask serious questions. I will go further here to say the importance of "about to be released", he presented in a manner in which may only be interpreted as HE KNEW what the results were at that very time, which was mid Nov and the partial results were not released until Jan. One has to listen to the audio to get the full appreciation of his manner of presentation, then I believe one may say without hesitation, that he KNEW what the results were at that time, and KNEW they were GOOD.

I don,t believe any person, good or bad would take the risk of saying such things, in front of 100 investors, unless they knew the results were there to back up such a convincing statement. I mean, if he was lying, look at the problems it may cause for him, it was a blatant statement. He has been in the business for many years and his knowledge of the business is definitely comprised of knowing what he can say and what he can,t, and any repercussions that may be provoked by his actions. So, if he was lying, he gets in trouble down the road, if he wasn,t lying, it gets forgotten because every one is happy with the results and there is no need to question what he said then, a choice of option 1 or option2, what would you choose from a professional standpoint?

New Message
Please login to post a reply