Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Just a quick observation on TTAGIT as I am signed on with it...

On the home page, there are the same ads that have been there for months (not sure how much revenue these generate but I can only imagine):

Fraser Yacht Sales, Paramount Limousine Limited, AND Curvey Fashion Show!

It appears that Leigh Akin, the fellow who headed the design of TTAGIT, hasn't posted on TTAGIT for over a month.

Tobyn Kidd's last post was over a year ago.

Lori McClenahan hasn't posted for over a year, at which time she was pushing us to use TTAGIT as our source of updates on St. Elias Mines.

Bob Lachance no longer has an identity on TTAGIT that I'm aware of.

Just seems to me that if you were trying to "sell" your idea to others, you would be using it as well!

Oh yeah! Our friend Jeff Ruskowsky, another advocate of TTAGIT, has posted minimally in the last few months, however did have a conversation with Danny Aaron, SLI's former PR guy about 7 months ago that went like this:

Danny:

So Jeffy. What is going on with Ttagit? We getting anywhere. Things seem to have stalled big time

Jeff:

@dannyaaron I have no room or time for Bitter and Jealous people in my life and do not beleive your post warrants a reply but I will tell you in my opinion Ttagit seems to be Growing rapidly and moving full speed ahead . If you did your due dilligence and some homework ie, read the IGD news releases you would know that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply