Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Lol comical the effort youre putting in. The interesting thing is that it must be obvious to even you happy..that nobody cares what you think of sculpin or his opinions. Nobody is lending any credibility to any of your posts. Yet here you remain continuing to try to portray that people followed some sort of advice? Funny i don't recall any advising from sculpin. I recall his take on the information that was and was not released but i do not recall anything more then comments such as yourself would make on the other side of the spectrum. What exactly are you trying to do. Its too late happy. Sorry, people invested based on their own research. People held based on their own decisions. Many because not enough information has been revealed to date. You and the other two nonshareholders who believe we should have sold may think enough was released but clearly many many otbers do not share your opinion. It seems very important to you to force this opinion of a stock youre not invested in on its actual shareholders. Its actually not funny how unstable you look doing so. Get help my friend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply