Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

JS, not to degrade you, but to state a fact, evidence has been presented to you in numerous ways, but you tend to keep on posting/talking without taking time to listen and to read. This is harming your ability to better understand the dynamics of it all and is keeping you confined to one train of thought.

By going out full attack on me and my credibility, what is it actually gaining you? I remain consistent and within my truth, my testimony on the property has not changed for the worse, but has changed for a higher potential that was once depicted here on this board.

You must remember, you were placed at Tesoro at a time when Dynacor along with other mills in the area were being investigated by Peruvian Tax Authorities. As a result of the Tax investigation, many shipments of mill grade material was halted to these mills at that time, the heat was on. Since then, many operations took up trying to process gold right on the properties themselves, very efficient and cheap separation processes were implemented on many Peruvian concessions, unknown to the general public.

Now, if there wasn,t very accessible gold on the property in profitable quanities, you would not have been there, because there would have been nothing to protect. Common sense tells everyone that and may I suggest to stop insulting your own intelligence by trying to force a different opinion on anyone else?

Nothing in this world, is as it seems..... think.......

New Message
Please login to post a reply