Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Ok happy thats about enough. Its clear you are trying to influence people into believing all followed sculpin to this point. Do you realize how stupid you sound? You can promote this rediculous theory until you are blue in the face but its another failure. Im sorry for your continued lack of success to promote this nonsense. I can't speak for others, and neither can you I might add, (although you seem to feel you can) but i can tell you the only person i 'followed' was myself and the research i did followed by the conclusions i have drawn. I value certain opinions yes..but that is all. You are most obviously trying to create a false perception that sculpin is to blame. I will add the enormity of your efforts are noted as well...considering you have no investment here. The transparency of your objective is like fine quartz crystal. We all see right through it. Much of which, that has brought investors to this point..imo.. is the course of events coupled with timelines significant to them, along with many other factors. None of which are really any of your business being that you have nothing to do with anything as you claim to hold no shares. So much effort over a nothing stock hey happy? So much effort. The only way happy, is cooperation with shareholders. Get it through your heads. As much as you try to insinuate the 'bagholders' are idiots and draw a sense of comedy to our perceptions. You will ultimately fail and only reinforce our resolve. Stop wasting your time. Stop wasting our time. Go back to SH with the other 2 people who believe there is no gold worthy of mining. Nobody here cares what you think. Imo that pretty well covers the majority of shares btw in case you havent noticed...but then, of course you've noticed haven't you happy? You wouldn't be here trying to discredit the theory that gold exists and trying to get people to blame sculpin for the situation we are in. Your a despicable person happy. Period. Hit the road the thing that is worthless is your opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply