Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am a lay person also. Hammerin nails here. You asked how they would know without insider info. They can tell. They do not need insider info.They have the tools just like me to get the job done. Think of it this way. You have a squeek in your car. You can not find it anywhere. You take it into the mech. and he says in one second , it is such and such. A mech. has seen and heard it before. They can tell by years of experience and knowledge what the problem is. Same as an investment pro.They have the tools ,seen and heard it all before.

Here is an example. Coalspur. A year or so ago a buddy asked me what I thought of the new mine for Hinton. I had worked in Hinton before.His son who works there now said everyone here is buying shares saying it was going to be bigger that Teck etc. He should buy also.

I proceeded to ask a couple of guys I knew from hockey days, who are stockbrokers, about Coalspur. They said stay away. Too much risk. I then went and phoned a buddy who works in the coal bus. as a surveyor . He said ,stay away from it. will not fly. Too much risk.

I then went back and told the guy who was going to buy the shares about what the pro's were saying. He said thank you and proceeded to tell me that he thinks his son was right and this thing was a done deal. So he toddled off to the bank.He bought shares at 1.06. They are at .06 now, a year and half later.Project on hold.He is choked as well as his son and half of Hinton.The pro's had seen it all before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply