Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It may seem that nothing is happening, but I assure you, that research and compilation is ongoing.

Sometimes, and in this case, non action by the parties that are able to assist and correct, is crucially important to document. For instance, the non action by regulators to publicly announce any disciplinary action in efforts to protect shareholders, is of utmost importance. As every day passes, it only compounds the inaccountability by such authorities. When it can easiliy be ascertained by the public that many laws,regulations and policies have been broken, with no corrective measures taken by authorities, it strengthens our presentation even more to the public.

You may ask or think, "whats the use?", but I assure you that persistence pays off and will appear in one form or another.

More is being uncovered constantly and it is becoming clearer, the magnitude of what is at stake here, and I am not referring to the paper losses you now hold.

May I suggest, that if you wish, to write letters and document as to why there has been no assistance to shareholders. Send these letters to whoever you think may be able to answer your questions and document the replies. Any reply is important, as well as a no reply. A no reply clearly demonstrates denial of assistance and must be documented to be presented at a later date if need be. Ask the toughest questions you can think of in your letters and document the replies. Question everything and if you are not happy with the replies you are receiving, say so back to them and ask for a more appropriate answer. Don,t be afraid to speak from your hearts and speak your truths, don,t keep it inside. Remember, you are also reaching out looking for someone good in these establishments to do what is in your best interests, mainly protection as an investor. There are good ones in there somewhere, perhaps we may find one that is willing to help and that is not afraid to stand up against the greed.

Not everyone in this world can be bought, and with each passing day, less and less can be bought. There will be a time when this charade is over, with each passing day, we get closer..,..,

Thank You

With great Love

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply