Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Someone posted a question concerning Bradley Group's Peruvian operation. Well, I can address that individual about Bradley Group, because quite frankly, I know exactly what occurred with them.

Sometime in late 2011, Major Drilling bought out Bradley Group, which was headquartered in Rouyan-Noranda, Quebec for $80 million. But what is most interesting is that Major Drilling did not purchase Bradley's Peruvian assets. I actually talked to two individuals employed with Major Drilling in Moncton who told me that the Peruvian outfit was too corrupt for them to even to consider getting involved. What is also interesting is that Bradley's partner in Peru took over the whole operation.

Why is this interesting, because under US and international law, a company that conducts openly corrupt activities can be and will be barred from doing business in the US and Canada. It was common knowledge in the drilling world that Bradley Group's Peruvian operation was indeed corrupt, but no international sanctions were ever taken...

So my friends, even though I sit on the sidelines concerning the great debate over SLI, whenever I do hazard to venture into the SLI world and it's web of deceit, for whatever reason, I too dig up gems like this...

Kherson

New Message
Please login to post a reply