Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi Beyond,

I felt it appropriate to reply to your post, whereas it offers an avenue for important perspectives. I thank you for your post and do muse at the final comments that may suggest you have some insecurities to work upon in the future, perhaps my perspective on your post may help?

First off, it appears your comments are derived from an incredulous position. It appears you may accept things as they were in the past and feel quite comfortable with maintaining a status quo in the future? If so, that is your choice and definitely not that of the investors here, where we have decided to stand against incredible odds to make things better and more fair for not only ourselves, but for others in the future.

The first difference I see between our perspectives is that you accept it impossible to take on all mentioned in your post and I do not. By your very acceptance of "the way things are", you have limited and confined yourself and your horizons, by accepting defeat before even considering alternatives. If you believe that it takes money to challenge all the mentions in your post, I consider that another restriction that you accept, which limits your ability further and never lets you take a leap of faith that may swing you from a downward spiral where nothing ever changes and eventually implodes. Again, its yours and your souls choice to live in restriction and perhaps even fear, allowing the fear aspect to control your future and keep you in a cage. Even though you do not depict it through your words, or consciously know it, I do detect a prowess within you that is suppressed by a conditioned existence. I am not sharing this through an egotistical portal, rather from an origin of truth, where facts are not ego based and creates ones own judgement, not a discernment from I.

Getting back to your thought about "it takes money", I disagree with that, whereas it is blatant that so many operational proceedures have been jeopardized by authorities themselves, that it will be their own laws that bring them down and further a dissolution. Public awareness is the key, and even though mainstream media is controlled, not all avenues are controlled nor can they be. As more and more awaken to the truth concept of how they are controlled puppets and slaves to a society that continues to rape and pillage them, a past cannot exist as status quo, the vibration will simply not support it, and it will crumble or accept incredible change, change towards a protective enforcing of common peoples rights, when people cannot be bought, then the rich lose control and must submit to the majority. This is what you are witnessing now, not only with SLI, but globally.

As for me having anger, I have none, I have moved beyond that element of fear a long time ago. What you may perceive as fear by me is a misconception by you of which your interpretation simply does not understand me. We have more than enough evidence to continue forward and continuously expose all involved to their varying degrees. It is encouraged for many involved to exercise any credible portion of any whistleblower policy to perhaps alleviate any less desireable future for themselves. This train moves forward regardless, the choices lie with those trying to cover up the truth, not with the shareholders that have chosen to expose the truth to the true power, the public. This is not a threat but merely a statement of fact.

Thank you

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply