Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thank You Kherson,

I believe a market crash is imminent. As more and more of the public, not only in Canada, become aware of how they are continuously being exploited and lied to by governments, so does the withdrawal from the financial systems by the ones waking up. People are looking past the carrot on the stick now, and are seeing the real thing that holds this stick, and understand that the carrot is an ever forward moving target that is meant to distract them from seeing the truth and keep them in a state of illusion.

I would suggest for anyone to always have a bit of cash stashed away, whereas plastic may not work in a financial system collapse. Bank runs may be imminent before hand as well as more and more realize how controlled the system is and extract what monies they can in advance of a collapse. The Cypress collapse, of several comes to mind, that saw banks taking up to 90% of peoples savings. The Detroit Civil Servants only receiving pennies on the dollar for their retirement pensions, around .06 on the dollar, the last time I looked. These are not doomsday words, but merely a suggestion of what may be very close, as more and more is revealed to the public of exactly how things work. I don,t believe it is too complicated now for most to understand how they have been controlled and exploited in their lives by those who have intent and control over monies.

Its very obvious that the Tesoro contains a lot of gold, when one thinks about how the accounting records of printing money by countries will be more readily revealed and the understanding that a precious metal like gold is not present in the bullion departments to back such a printage.This causes a fight, if you will, over who will own the Tesoro, between countries. The countries know, that to avoid a total global collapse, a gold or PGM standard has to be implimented once again., but only as a temporary measure, as we transition towards a much different societal structure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply