Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

A classic from the past:

Big Thanks to Everyone!

posted on Mar 11, 11 12:56PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

This is all us today guys! Credit Agoracom and the great posters on this board. We take the information provided to us by SLI and we produce presentations, facts, and figures that tell a story. That story is so compelling that investors are drawn to it like a moth to a flame. Everyone is starting to see what we see, they are starting to understand what we understand. The potential for the Tesoro property is MASSIVE!

I want to thank everyone on this board from the guys who help with DD right down to the guy lurking in the shadows who just reads this board and picks up 100 shares and tells his buddy to do the same.

Right now my post is less then 50 hits from my all time record of 637 hits in one day. The post has only been up for 4 hours! This forum has attracted an incredible number of posters and watchers. As long as we all do our part to keep each other informed and inform new investors, there is no stopping us.

Thanks to everyone! Good luck. For those who missed the original post, its in my signature below.

Primed24

Evidence for gold on Tesoro.
Read this article and view the images, then draw your own conclusions!

http://wp.me/p14XFN-31

The Primed Report
Primed24.wordpress.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply