Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Here are the 4 only posts ever made by Arnie. It may suggest that Arnie/lloydcbrewer KNOWS Santa?

Re: Enough

in response to Enough by sculpin
posted on Feb 07, 14 09:24PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Sculpin,

Glad to see that you banned Santa - as he was effecting the "quality of information displayed on this forum" Good job - you go boy.

Arnie

Re: TSX/regulators did not enforce 51-102/ 58-201

posted on Feb 10, 14 02:55AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

You know Rick

All you seem to be able to do is complain - what is your solution/plan - besides replacing management. Anyone id1ot can be an armchair director/critic - so what is your grand plan when you take over the kingdom and resurrect SLI?

Or is all you can do is criticsize and have no solution to offer.

You have to get up out of the chair to lead the charge.

Arnie

Tesoro - solution for you folks?

posted on Feb 08, 14 03:52PM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Hello all

I have been reading the SLI boards for years - and I have finaly had enough of your bitching and general whining and have been forced to wade into this quagmire.

Why don't you make a move that is proactive - Yes, you did at the last AGM and the next AGM is fast approaching.

However, I am amazed with all of your combined creative minds - that you did not come up with the obvious. Based on the following two basic facts.

Fact One - you all seem to that there are millions of ounces of gold awaiting discovery at Tesoro - and it seems to me (IMO) you all believe that SLI did you wrong - and completed their drilling on Tesoro - with the mandate to miss all of the gold mineralization so they could steal the property and keep it privately.

Fact Two - SLI is broke

Fact one plus Fact two - equals

The logical conclusion (at least to me) is.....why don't you step up to the plate - and make an offer to purchase or option the Tesoro from SLI. I imagine it is on the auction block as every other project SLI has left is as well.

I have seen this scenario play out many time on the ASX (australian stock exchange) It works well for all parties involved.

Step up to the plate and hit a grand slam home run.

Don't be girly men Do what Arnie would do.

Arnold

Re: Enough

in response to Re: Enough by mikxx1
posted on Feb 10, 14 03:18AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

Mikxx1,

I was actually being sarcastic - when I was referring to the "quality of information" and in my congeratulations to Sculpin. IMO - Santa actually offered very good information and a strong counterpoint - of course Santa was banned from this board - anyone who expresses an opinion against the "green team" is "banned"

Arnie

New Message
Please login to post a reply