Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: deliberate misconceptions of geology/mining by the "boiler room"

Repost Of The Facts!

FACTS

1)Historic data of Tesoro shows very high grade gold ore up to 2.5 ounces gold per ton, from veins at surface to depths of 100 meters plus. There are many veins at surface yet, untouched, rather than by sampling, that assay into the ounces per ton of gold, extremely rich and economical by all global industry standards.

2) Management releases a news release in March 2014, saying that a director/geologist of SLI, Robert Krause did a report on the economics of Tesoro and found it unviable. This report is noted to be unofficial whereas for some reason Robert Krause was "unqualified".

3) A two part geophysics executed upon the property between 2009-2010 finds huge anomalies with direct correlation to KNOWN HISTORIC GOLD MINERALIZATION. Quick math on the volume of these anomalies that correspond with existing documented historic data, suggests ore bodies on the property capable of containing a hundred million ounces as a very conservative figure which is far below the average gold grade established by the historic data.

4) Management starts trenching in May 2011 and drilling around July. Employees on site know how to very accurately assay gold on site. Anyone knows that if there is ample visible gold in a drill core, that it means good. Management announces a PP in Aug 2011 that is filled by Oct 2011 that sees management and friends taking the entire PP and not letting other shareholders to take part in this expensive PP.

5) I was told in the fall of 2011, Sept or Oct, that management was going to hit the stock price in a few months time to allow for some BIG GUYS to get into the stock and get some shares.

6) 3 months later, (Jan 2012) the stock price is hit hard by high volume and huge wash trades, coinciding and slightly BEFORE, with a news release that the drills had found literally nothing on the property worthy of a great find, which saw the trading houses even taking the stock to zero one morning before opening up at .65 cents.

7) I recognize the high volume and wash trading of Jan 2012 as a "tree shake", an old school technique usually used by big companies before a take over. This tactic scares oblivious investors out of their shares, thinking something is terribly wrong, all the while under the illusion created by these crooks, THEY are SCOOPING up the shares that they scared out of investors.

8) As a result of identifying a "tree shake", I inform and share with shareholders that it appears as a "tree shake", so that they are not robbed of their shares. I shared this information with investors on the public Agoracom investment discussion website, in which most of SLI investors followed intently. I publicly suggested for investors to not part with their shares. Most shareholders did not sell due to the fact that they had did considerable due diligence of the potential of the property which included consultations with many geologist/industry friends, long before hand and long before the stock price hit.

9) After 4 days of heavy pressure on the stock price, resulting in the "BIG GUYS" getting very little shares and I consistently on Agoracom suggesting shareholders not sell, I fully discover my phone is tapped/blocked, my PC compromised and my trading accounts start missing SLI shares. A 3-4 day ordeal follows this which has me being physically to a degree and verbally intimidated which apparently involves quite a bit of money by the perpetrators. There are high tech surveillance measures as well as low tech, for example; surveillence vehicles equipped with monitoring devices, there are many personnel involved in this intimidation of me. FACT, this clinches it for me that this gold find is huge, for someone to spend this amount of dollars on intimidating me.

9) Consecutive news releases regarding all drilling and trenching on the property are incomplete and continue from Jan 2012 until the last news release concerning such. Violations become blatant under reporting requirements of securities acts and exchange policy. Shareholders experience non enforcement of rules by authorities on these matters despite many attempts in alerting authorities and sharing all applicable information, even consisting of at least 2 physical meetings with those responsible for enforcing the rules.

10) Over the course of time, many inconsistencies are discovered connected to this stock, which are conveyed to all authorities imaginable, with no action nor enforcement. The RCMP are included in these authorities and they were in receipt of all of the above FACTS and more. The Crown prosecutors excuse for the RCMP NOT PROCEEDING WAS, "intent was hard to prove in court", #5 above clearly depicts intent. Although not fact to me, there are other witnesses to #5, until these other witnesses document and sign on paper a testimony of #5, I have to treat it as hearsay, although I fully believe it.

11) Numerous initial interest by big media over the course of the last couple years on this story always ends up with the interest sharply dropped with no reason, and the 2 that did offer reasons, proclaimed this story as being beyond their resources and personnel to give it the justice it deserves. So, the story is dropped like hot cakes.

12) All assistance requested by shareholders of the TSX and BCSC has been denied, despite of signed requests by a complement of shareholders, more than once.

13) All assistance requested of government and politicians has been ignored or hit early brick walls.

14) Shareholders vote for new management as a resort to escape further exploitation by management, but see their efforts viciously attacked and their votes, which represented 91% of the total vote, thrown away and classed as invalid by the CEO of existing management. So many human/shareholder rights violated in association with this sequence of events.

15) A judge makes a ruling based on an invalid Advance Notice Policy that recognizes it as valid. This is further complicated and sees a consecutive Judge base part of a decision upon the same invalid policy. Also, this same Judge had many remedies at his disposal that would have more been fair to shareholders, that he DID NOT employ.

16) Court case finale mysteriously had the location changed to Nanaimo then back to Vancouver which caused complications for anyone wishing to attend the last part of the hearing.

17) Stockhouse continuously removing legitimate posts by SLI shareholder supporters while leaving degrading posts by supporters of management upon the site.

18) Continuous attacks on investors PC,s, email accounts, phones, etc.

19) A very valuable property, the Cueva Blanca, exploited from shareholders under very questionable circumstances.

20) Many shareholders named in a frivolous law suit by management in an attempt to silence them.

21) I was denied due process in a ridiculous injunction by a court to silence me.

22) SLI was set up as a target by one or more SWF,s in 2009-2010.

23) Present management deliberately did not follow up on investors requests to take part in a crucial PP that would have allowed the company to financially continue. To complement the deliberate neglect, the company did not publicly pursue new directors to sustain a listing as a public traded company. These non actions contribute to jeopardizing existing investors investment further.

New Message
Please login to post a reply