Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

It is with sadness and regret that I read your post but also with understanding. I know you did not receive the support that you needed and requested from shareholders, myself included. However, each of us has their reasons and circumstances for not doing so and I know you respect that. It is truly a profoundly sad situation many find themselves in, having lost all hope of restitution and or justice for this corruption and injustice. There is a lot of deep suffering many have endured, both monetarily and mentally.

Many have criticized you for always thinking "outside the box" but I do realize that thinking "inside" this criminal "box" of governments, regulators, and the legal system has gotten us nowhere. I have absolutely no idea what the answer is or if there is one. The one thing I know for sure, though, Rick is that you poured your heart and soul into SLI for everyone, and you had nothing but the best intentions. You are a man of integrity, no one will ever tell me otherwise, and I know you only speak "your truth", even as many disagree.

I do not like writing this in the past tense as it makes me feel that we will lose touch with you but I pray that does not happen. Your efforts are deeply appreciated; just hope you know that and I know I speak not only for myself but many, many shareholders.

Until we meet again my friend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply