Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Yes, we have considered this several times of working with Lori. But when she would not answer her calls or emails, it makes it very difficult to communicate. I have even put messages out on this forum here for her to communicate, to no avail. It was plain to see her intentions, with organizing a tree shake of the stock and then exploiting the shareholders of Cueva Blanca, to only name a couple things that were anti shareholder. I guess you can also add in here the last AGM.

I borrowed money to go to the AGM because I was hit hard financially and have litterally nothing left. My intentions were to open the floor of the AGM to shareholders questions and concerns. Lori would have none of it at all and abruptly shut the meeting down after she got the slash throat sign from Kulwant, to end the meeting.

So no, enough of this of us catering to her, she must come to us and set herself free, with the truth.

None of this coverup after the attempts to orchestrate a stock hit to sell out the shareholders at about $5 a share, when this is worth hundreds. If she wants to set things straight, then publicly expose those who twisted her arm and put her in this serious situation. Truth is more powerful than all the money in this world, do the right things....

Love

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply