Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I remember saying when the Green Team was being formed that Lori would rather see the company go bankrupt than give it to the shareholders. So 3 years later, unless she has changed her long standing aversion towards us (which started long before the dissident group was created), then any hopes of working with her are pointless.

Are there any alternatives? Maybe. Is she working on any alternatives? Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that any action she takes to resurrect SLI (essentially the Peruvian properties), will not be in our favor, she holds far too much contempt towards us unsophisticated shareholders.

So what is being done about this? I can say right now that my fight is not over, but if it means fighting the government and world banks, then I will have to hang up my hat. World corruption is not a new invention, it has been here since the beginning of time. I am not saying that it is right and we should just live with it. I will fight it the best I can, but I barely have enough time to work on SLI corruption, let alone world corruption.

My postings of late have been few and far between, this doesn't mean that I have given up, far from it. I'm hoping that you will have alot to read someday but it won't be on Agoracom.

Sculp, to answer your question.... you are a wonderful friend,I love you dearly, but the only deja vu I have been experiencing lately is when I read Agoracom.

New Message
Please login to post a reply