Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

There is no way that I will take and accept the attacks that have been happening lately to me. You can play your games and continue the financial burden of me all you wish, I will not give up.

I stepped back once again a few weeks ago to see if the right things would be done and if it really was my presence and involvement in this battle, that hindered it. When I said I was walking away, letting go, I meant it, but conditionally. Since then, instead of the personal attacks vanishing, they have increased and took on a more blatant approach, targeting me continuously. Its plain to see that since I posted on Facebook that I was writing the book revealing the corrupt practices of the illusionary authority, and in conjunction with my "letting go" here, that the Dark took it as giving up and burdened me even more, lol. I am grateful this has happened, for it only gives me more things to share with others. Perhaps it is time to start bombarding authorities with invoices and requirement to pays?

Love

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply