Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I wish to share 3 negative opinions from 3 diffenet geologists, about the Tesoro, and show how they are fully positive.

1) I spoke with an ex Barrick geologist about a year and a half ago concerning the potential of the Tesoro. How this conversation and connecting with him came about, is interesting in itself, and fully believe that the set up of this conversation was orchestrated.

He literally said that the Tesoro was not economical and that there was no appreciable copper in the area of Tesoro. To quickly debunk this, the historic data readily confirms the robust potential of the Tesoro and there are MANY copper mining operations in the general area. Its very blatant that this geologist had a very desperate motive and intent, which totally destroys his credibility.

2) The Robert Krause report of the Tesoro being uneconomical. Need I say more or explain?

3) I spoke with a Peruvian geologist a couple years back in regards to the nice copper numbers/samples appearing on the Tesoro. He initially said there wasn;t any noteworthy sample numbers that he had seen. After referring to some historical data concerning copper grades in samples, he said "oh yeah, I forgot." Also, he said there was no appreciable copper in the Tesoro general area, he ended his conversation with the information that there is a copper porphyry prospect only a couple km,s from the Tesoro. As you can see, a blatant contradiction.

I was going to go into more detail with this post, but decided to keep it this short, because most of you know of the blatant shinanigans. I believe the most important thing to take from this post is why the deliberate and intentional downplay of this property, when the attempts are so blatantly filled with contradiction? And again, why would any professional degrade themselves in such a manner, both ethical and professional? Must be something very big at stake for such desperate attempts at defying science and historical data by professionals, to be easily witnessed? What do you think?

Many winks! :)

Love,

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply