Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

The post ratings on the board over the last while, may seem to indicate, that many may have lost "hope", and they no longer have as much interest, as to even read the board.I wish to share with you that each one of you should have more hope now, than you did in the last couple years, at seeing some type of compensation from this investment.
I believe by now, that what was once considered "tinfoil hat" stuff, has been proven, through much disclosed documentation, that in fact, it is the true reality. This conclusion, should leave each of you in a place of secure hope at arriving at some form of justice in regards to this investment, down the near future road. In reality, the Canadian government is at much fault here, at more fault than its subsidiaries, the BCSC and RCMP. At more fault, than the banks. But, this post is not about the blame, rather, to be about the solutions and hope.

Bit by bit, information has been revealed over the last couple years, that when all the dots are connected in the near future, great direction will be given to us, there is more to come......
More and more investment groups of common people, are speaking up that have experienced the same and similar treatment as us, by the authorities. These other groups have also had no choice than to arrive at the conclusion, that authorities are not acting in the publics best interest, but are more importantly and blatantly, acting AGAINST it. This realization is expanding and spreading awareness very quickly. SLI shareholders are now, no longer alone in their revealing and public sharing of the truths that others were afraid to publicly speak about in the past in regards to injustices encountered by all aspects of the markets and the supposed enforcers of law, unity has begun. Where the seeds for this unity are securely in place, it is impossible for the authorities, the financial system and the judicial system of this country, to continue business as usual and ignore the documented disclosed truths. The whole system will either intensely collapse or undergo swift and incredible change, and this initial change will only be temporary, as the full fledged transition explodes to a fair and equal system. But, it doesn't stop there, it continues to very quickly evolve, out of existence. Because, the whole global financial system, was not built upon integrity, and in essence, because of greed and other fear based energies, can never function as a legitimate system that recognizes the virtue of the common man and his monies.
The hope is contained within the formidable change coming, this change CANNOT be reversed. The developments that will assist us in the near future, cannot be shared publicly at this time, but I can share, they are instrumental in our quest. It is important that the Peruvian properties are held in good standing in the near future and every shareholder has the right to request and to also ensure that the concessions are paid up to date. You, the registered shareholders, are OWNERS of this company SLI. And legally, you are ALLOWED to secure your company assets, over and above any management decision otherwise.
Not to say "I told you so", but importantly, to remind you about the recent RBC information revealed within the "Panama Papers, this is the tip, of a huge iceberg of public disclosure. Not only was RBC instrumental in the stock manipulation of SLI, RBC had SLI shareholders accounts tagged to assure that any digital selling of shares by shareholders before and after the Jan ~20/2012 STOCK PRICE COLLAPSE, would see these shares scooped up on a black market, with the trades never being accounted for in the daily volume of shares traded. This was done "in house" with the trades never being recorded on the open market, and is also attached to the CDS and efforts to balance a phantom share entity that had been created because of naked shorting.There were important other reasons for this of which is also attached to the corruptive market practises of the banks, and of which I must add, is LEGAL, for them. So literally, it is legal, for the banks to deceive and manipulate the public in regards to the markets, at the least. The laws have been written, to assure and protect these decptive practises by the banks, which , steal your money. When a bank cannot wiggle out of proof that has been disclosed by the public of stock price and other manipulative related practises, there is the safe haven set up and accepted for them by authorities of; they plead "no wrong doing" and simply pay a small fine, which is actually, just a cost of doing business, WITHOUT any record or jeopardy to their forward business. This allows them to safely, and within laws designed for them, to continue to pillage the public. The governments KNOWS this happens, for it was/is the politicians themselves that inacted these very laws.
There is so much more yet to come out, that directly pertains to our investment, and to beyond doubt, secure an uncontested account of happenings and endurances. It has come to my attention by Coolcol, that the Peruvian black market gold operations, are being more exposed and publicly revealed. She recently watched a clip or documentary segment, showing how and where the black market functions, but, the NEW NUMBERS on tons has INCREASED immensely, showing that a huge investigation by someone, has revealed, that numbers are much larger than previously thought. As the groups and trade routes are traced and discovered, it reveals a very complex and sophisticated by times, system. It may appear, that every company in Peru, at one time or another, were part of this integrated gold smuggling system. Politicians, are also involved. Hmmmmm.... did we not at one time, have some sort of political Peruvian minister, a director of one of our sister companies in Peru?
As for Stockhouse, and I mean the Administration of Stockhouse, it should be very clear to all of you by now, how that message board, is absolutely not in the "publics best interest" and has a mandate and policy to cover up, or I should say, remove important shareholder information. While Stockhouse Admin is constantly removing important posts over there about insider selling of IGD, they are blatantly revealing their intent, of which is, coverup/aid and abet, a corruptive and deceptive practise, which not only separates retail shareholders from vital stock information of which they are legally entitled to, but allows for companies there, to more easily "lure and entice" unsuspecting retail investors, which ultimately, results in them being pillaged. Stockhouse is imploding and will soon, be a thing of the past. It is not "Primed, Jove, nor any other Stockhouse poster that is removing the important "insider selling" reports some of you are posting, it is Stockhouse Admin themselves. One simple reason that confirms this is, there is simply no justification by anyone why an "insider selling" post/information should be removed, it not only defies any integrity Stockhouse may have had,but it also defies any integrity of the securities commissions, to allow for it to happen and continue. I must add here, I am very grateful of Agoracoms perception and acceptance of the important things revealed to the public interest on this forum and their unsubmissive stance in regards to legal threats which contained no merit, kudos to you George and the gang.
I would like to add here, the importance of the Hastmans battle, not only for us, but its beneficial affects on some other groups of investors that were following the battle. As most may consider the Hastman battle a failure, in reality, it was a huge success in every degree. Their battle SHOWED other investors that the justice system was severely compromised and biased and that any attempts by other groups to proceed the legal way, was futile. This perception SAVED these investors much money in what would have been legal fees, but more importantly, disclosed some of the corruptive and controlling aspects they would be up against, and in turn, directed them realizing the rigged system and looking at alternative ways to instill justice of some sort. It allowed them to see the true reality and grow immensely in knowledge, in preparation for a new angle of acheivement. Without the beneficial facts of the Hastman/shareholder battle, these other investors may have depleted their resources prematurely. The Hastman battle, is and was, instrumental in changing history and enabling an unprecidented direction.It opened a door for others and had to happen, EXACTLY as it did. I recall hearing that an unknown lady once came up to Darcy Hastman and said, "you will help thousands of people". I wish to say Darcy, you sure did, you sure did, and that this is definitely not over, only developing much more with the benefits of your battle, assisting others.
I love you all, and my internet service, as you can see by my absence, has been very limited for me recently, otherwise, I would have had plenty of important posts on this forum. Very exciting times ahead!

Love,
Rick Jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply