Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Shine fades on Scotiabank over alleged price manipulation! National Post...

I would hope that my fellow Agoracom readers are paying attention to the lawsuits now ongoing against the banks who control "the fix". Today's FP Street section has an interesting version of what is going on and they emphasize that the "market" is worth trillions of dollars in trading value alone! Can you imagine what would have happened to this "Market" if the Tesoro actually held as much gold as some of us thought!

It might also be prudent for those of you who have access to the "Notice of the Civil Claim" against some of the SLI shareholders to take a closer look at pages 28 to 31! What I have commented on in the past is the direct involvement of Scotiabank in the purchase of gold from Peru. It would seem that someone had issue with that fact being brought to light during the SLI salad days...

Kherson

New Message
Please login to post a reply