Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Please keep in mind that we have multiple choices on who and what law firm/s will take our case forward and how we will do it. Nevertheless, have your info ready. Thank you.

IMPORTANT

This post is of utmost importance and I request that it be shared by what ever means, with shareholders and any others promptly.

Before I get into it, I want you to know that I have been contacted in the recent past by the main group that is taking action going forward against regulators etc. It is important for you to know that I did not initially contact them, and that they contacted me. They have been following to various degrees, the SLI story. They know all we have suffered to be true and part of a much bigger picture which involves our very own government,arms thereof, financial system, justice system and regulators. They know this to be true BECAUSE they have also sufferred the same and very similar happenings with some of them also being intimidated, harassed and have encountered intentional forms of disuasion when trying to get justice. Unity has begun and we are asked to join forces as many top class actions and other proceedings are right around the corner. We have been contacted, TO BE READY.

This is not "tin foil" hat stuff, it is very real. This group/s are gaining more allies every day. These allies consist of lawyers, public interest organizations, investor advocacy groups, other investor groups, notable individuals and also very importantly, many connections on the inside. More and more employees of government, etc , are offering their assistance to the people upon their own realization and consciousness of how things actually corruptively work/ed. You need not take my word for this but you may confirm it through researching the growing number of "whistle blowers" and employees that are publicly speaking out and pay attention on your media sources of how employees are leaving their positions and also being fired from some. More and more on this is being publicized every day.

The current and future law suits against Barrick Gold is utmost important and instrumental. The evidence is incontestible that Barrick has committed acts of fraud that are connected to everything at regulatory and higher levels. You have witnessed over the years the connections of Barrick Gold with Canadian government officials and even these prominent politicians joining Barrick and the fraud, as directors and such. You have also witnessed former big bank people joining the ranks of Barrick at the time these frauds were executed and ongoing. You are also learning the connection and influence of Barrick with the BCSC, AS THINGS UNRAVEL. You know in your heart that Barrick played a big role in what happened with your SLI investment, and you are correct. You know the hard times that banks were giving you in trying to vote your shares a few years ago, you know it was absurd to various degrees and that something else was behind it. You know the first and consecutive drill results are phony. You know the immediate collapse in the stock price shortly afterwards was orchestrated by several participating banks criminally manipulating the stock price by wash trading. And so on.

It is requested by the "group" for SLI investors to have ALL documentaion ready to go forward in the very near future, possibly within 3 months. This means, of you interested and the ones with documentaion, to offer up what you have as soon as you can, to one place, so that it may be organized and compiled into a case. At present, I do not know where or who that "one place" will be, this will be decided in the very near future, dependent upon volunteers. A shareholders meeting idea was put before you, to get informed on upcoming events and possible proceedings, and considering some feedback, it may be best to have CONFERENCE call/s in the future. Essentially, a small working group formed meeting through conference telephone may suffice for the time being, with a shareholder meeting later on, if required. Again, all of this is suggestive and depends upon your interest and willingness to continue to stand and take this forward. At least NOW, you have an opportunity to join with other groups to proceed to justice.

I request that you write up and get witnessed that you wrote it, specific affidavits explaining your encounters with RCMP investigators, BCSC or any regulatory communication, any bank communication, any TSX communication, etc, that present their UNWILLINGNESS to help and/or even their methods of disuading and degrading you, ignoring your RIGHTS. These RIGHTS documentations a very important and add to the case from an INTERNATIONAL perspective, especially with any future proceedings under the UN Declaration and/or other RIGHTS protective mechanisms. Some of you have TAPED some communications, attach this also to your written testimiony. It is also very important to write up in affidavit form the various places you sent emails and letters to that you received NO assistance and/or, just scripted responses. To receive scripted responses from entities such as the BCSC/politicians with NO follow up by them, blatantly depicts another form of neglect and more. I request that ALL of you assemble your INDIVIDUAL packages of proof and affidavits ASAP, have them ready and complete, and contact me or the future working group for pickup of some sort in the near future. Many of you have my email and phone number, should you wish asisstance with getting your pkg ready or any questions.

All the letters you wrote in the past and your efforts, were not in vain and futile. Actually, they were very valuable then and even more valuable NOW. Your letters blatantly depict requests for action/justice, that was denied/deprived, this is a valuable proof and documentaion. You did everything correct to bring us to this point, it had to happen this way thus far.

Since we have learned that the BCSC called a SLI investor about a month ago, saying that the case was closed and no wrong doing was found, I and at least one other shareholder are making attempts at receiving official and confirming documentation that this is so. There is little doubting that it is closed, however, that important information concerning your investment and even the public, needs to be officially confirmed through WRITTEN document. This at surface may not seem important, but it is pertinent to future proceedings and present documentation. I suggest for more of you to call the BCSC IN THE NEAR FUTURE, IF we do not shortly receive written confirmation that the case with them is closed.

The present group that has contacted me has between one to two dozen other investor groups in unity at present creating this ever growing bigger group. These investors groups have slightly different law suit scenarios for the future, meaning that for example; two of these groups would unite to bring one focused law suit forward toward a certain aspect, where perhaps 5 groups would band together under the more similar charges they wish to go ahead with. Nevertheless, ALL future law suits are CONNECTED and are instrumental in obtaining justice as a whole. It has also been shared with me that another important group is also formed and growing, which consists of 5 other investor groups and that their focus is also ultimately the same. This other group presently has very important ongoing proceedings that future and presently, benefits all.

These near future class actions, have the capacity to reach in the trillions of dollars. Only select legal capacities can take these bigger suits forward, for many reasons. Canadian Pension Funds will have no choice in the future, but to also launch multiple class actions. Many people were blinded and suppressed and thought a thing as such could not happen, however, some of these people that were/are in high places of authority are NOW realizing this is real and the potential that accompanies it. These same ones, know and accept, that they cannot prevent nor influence the justice system any longer, and are NOW, in a position of compliance with the people and future proceedings, they are in Check.

I posted a little information on Agoracom about "impunity". I suggest for all to brush up on this as an International Crime and how it applies to the SLI story. KNOW, that as a human, you have the RIGHT to ask other Governments/Countries for asisstance with this suppression, immunity, etc. It is written and secured FOR you through various global documents. YOU ARE NOT restricted to rely on this justice system ONLY as an avenue to justice. The Canadian Government KNOWS this and may attempt numerous "out of court" settlents to keep the lid on truth and actually, "buy" peoples silence. Any attempts such as this are NOT to be accepted. To accept such "out of court" settlements, subjects you and your families futures to the same ole enslavement/control and pillage for generations to come. The window of opportunity is here now, to break this, why not take it?

IT IS SUGGESTED FOR OUR PROCEEDINGS, to come at this with a law firm OUTSIDE our country. We traded in Germany and the U.S. as two possible places to launch from. And this is partially because of the International Law/crime known as "impunity". The law firm and lawyers taking this forward stand to gain very impressive rewards and a "continguency basis" should be very easy to obtain for us and other investors, limiting greatly any further financial burden. Where our case is huge and "iron clad", it not only possible for us two proceed individually of the other groups, but to join the other groups also with like charges, to quicker secure other avenues of compensation.

So, to sum up, if you wish to contribute every bit you can, have your packages ready to be collected in the near future and stay tuned, as the events line up to ALLOW for legal action to begin, unimpeded. I also ask that you share this whole post/email etc, to EVERYONE and ANYONE, the more public that sees this, the better. I have no reserves whatsoever of ridicule or questions of my credibility, for it is backed and secured to the utmost, this is real.

I have been in contact with some of you recently, sharing information to start spreading the word and sharing with others the presently "not public" stuff, please continue to do so. Even though I LOVE transparency, there is a degree of "privacy" presently, to ensure and secure a strategy going forward. Complete transparency is required for the future, so that things cannot be covered up which used to protect the organized crime aspects of all societies.

As always, LOVE

Rick Jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply