Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I am a huge advocate on justice being served as far as this SLI fiasco is concerned. I have never given up hope that some day justice will indeed prevail. I work as much as I possibly can to make this come to fruitation for each and every shareholder. But I can tell you point blank that I am not surrendering any of the documents/information that I have obtained to someone that I don't know.

From the looks of Christopher Burke's history, he has had numerous sanctions and fines of more than 1/2 a million dollars placed on him for illegal distibrution. Please correct me if this is not the same person.

I don't have the time or the desire to research him or his advocacy group, but if what your saying is true, then if an accredited law firm contacts me for info, I will be more than happy to turn it over to the firm, but I am not giving it to any group of strangers that I do not trust to do with it as they please.

Sorry, but this is my truth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply