Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Dear Molson 200 and St. Elias Shareholders,

I note your comments on Agoracom regarding justice for shareholders of SLI, I can certainly appreciate your position. It can be very hard to trust anyone these days. My name is Christopher Burke and I write to clear the air on where we stand, what we are doing, and what needs to be done for those wronged in this nation to be made whole. You dont have to trust me, like me or agree with me however you would be wise to at least listen to what I have to say before you discount my words.
Unfortunatly for some reason or other I am locked out of being able to post as an individual on Agoracom hence I am posting through Sculpin however anyone who wishes more info may phone me or email me.
250 807 7870
First to be clear we are not expecting any of you to simply hand over evidence. We may need to see some evidence however prior to a lawyer in order to determine the best course of action. I would expect you in that case to keep all originals safely and duplicate evidence with back-ups in multiple places. I will explain further why all this is needed, however let me address your mistrust over my history.
Whether you trust me (us), like me, or want to co-operate with me is really not a concern of mine.
My concern is the truth. The truth is both supposedly 'accredited' attorneys, the RCMP, The Judicial system and the BC Securities Commission have no interest in justice, truth or the rule of law. We have the experience and evidence to prove all of these statements, hence in order to achieve justice we have taken a far different path then your typical legal battle. We have allied with many fighters like yourself to make public the truth. The most powerful thing you can do is expose all the crimes committed against you, truth is powerful and to be shared not hidden. That said you certainly must be careful to guard your source and have back-ups etc. as mentioned.
We unofficially represent a group of numerous companies, activists and shareholders that have been wronged by the corrupted Law enforcement officials in this country. Our personal public battle against the Commission has done what we wanted, it has caused numerous others to approach us with allegations of further wrong doing by the Commission and others. We now know that this is systematic behavior..
Let me tell you the truth first about the Sanctions against me and the Fines from the BCSC Securities Commission.
Sanctions Seen here.
What the BCSC fails to mention is that their entire case is built on lies, we went to them to report fraud and instead of them acting on it they spent 9 months attempting to entrap us for a crime they knew we did not commit.
Here is one of my partners multiple messages to the BCSC reporting Securities fraud. This is how it all started..
You can see a brief on five simple reasons the BCSC has no case against us here.
The truth is the entire case against us is a sham, the BCSC is an extortion racket that works with the RCMP and many/most accredited Law Firms across the country. They use deception and intimidation to achieve their means, they have two purposes. One is simple and general, ensure the good hardworking people of BC never rise up out of economic slavery by destroying start-ups, this ensures Canada remains nothing more then a Banana Republic while the large mostly foreign national corporations pillage our profits and resources with impunity. The second reason is a little more direct and targeted, these Global power corporations use Regulators like the BCSC to destroy the competition. Barrick Gold is one of these global powers and they destroyed SLI just like they destroyed my friend Rodney Sniders company Flag Resources. If you look at Rodneys history it does not look good either however this is what the BCSC does, use lies to built mistrust. Divide and conquer.
On Flag Resources,
and
You can also see here how the BCSC has no legal impunity, their impunity rests on 'good faith'. Nothing the BCSC has done to us can be covered under good faith and I would be sure the same can be said for St. Elias Gold.
Numerous questions arise once one is aware of the legal obligations of the BCSC to act in 'Good Faith' even when circumnavigating some of our Constitutional rights, the BCSC does not have a pass to commit crimes with impunity as they believe or act.
While the BCSC has no legal impunity it certainly has built its defences to the point where it certainly seems immune from the law.
We have spent the last years at literal war with the Commission and its allies. We have systematically torn down it defences by, they lawyered up early this year due to our public campaign against them. If we were lying the BCSC would have already arrested us due to a multitude of crimes that we would be guilty of, however everything we have published about the Securities Commission is the truth.
See our reply to the BCSC's outside law firm, the most powerful in the nation McCarthy Tetrault after multiple warnings to cease publicly speaking out about the crime of the BC Securities Commission.
See one of many warnings.
One of our replys
Further against the warnings of McCarthy Tetreault we had the truth published with Newswire and distributed through a couple hundred papers in the US. We made sure to let them know they made the news immediately after warning us not to go public, no response from the most powerful law firm in the country. They cannot fight the truth. See one of the articles published in the US here.
Then the BCSC decided among other things to use the RCMP to keep us silent by having them threaten to arrest us if we continue speaking the truth. This is after CEO Brenda Leong and (former) Director of Criminal Enforcement Ms. Teresa Mitchell-Banks of the BCSC had the RCMP cover up and squash our legitimate criminal charges against the Commission.
See here my partner Peter Harris's response to the RCMP threats.
Also note that Ms. Teresa Mitchell-Banks was fired by the BCSC with no public reasons given however due to insider info we know the truth.
See how Ms. Leong ordered multiple Black-Op units as well as surveillance in an to attempt to deal with me when their lawyers and the police could not persuade us to stay silent.
Ms. Leongs attempts to have us disappear or silence us are futile and have only provided further ammunition to sink her with on the day of reckoning which is coming soon.
The Black-Ops units, the RCMP and the BCSC's lawyers do not harass us any more because we have checkmated each one with a series of calculated although seemingly reckless or insane moves.
You can see here that even the head of the Kelowna RCMP Mr. Nick Romanchuk no longer wants to play.
Here a Castanet reporter is wondering why Mr. Nick Romanchuk has disappeared from the office at the Kelowna detachment over the summer including being a no show at some high profile events and appearances he had scheduled to expose his flight from town, we know why it happened.
We have put the RCMP in a tough spot, they have no choice but to do their job next time we file Criminal Charges against the Commission.
I tell you all this so that you may understand, we are out for justice regardless of whether you choose to trust us and join the fight and that the BCSC is not to be trusted. In addition you cannot base your opinion of someone based on any rulings made by the BCSC without a strong possibility that you will come to the wrong conclusion given that the modus operandi of the BCSC is deception and extortion.
We are destroying the BCSC and the Regulators in Canada are scared shitless and paralyzed.
You may not believe us however the evidence speaks for itself, Ms. Teresa Mitchell-Banks head of Criminal Enforcement and former star crown prosecutor gets terminated with no notice and no explanation to the public as to why, this is from an agency that is supposed to be completely transparent and public. Insiders call and tell us who's on stress leave, who's scared shitless and more..
Paul C. Bourque long time BCSC employee gets promoted to take a high paying position as an Executive Director, three months later he quits and moves east.
The second thing I would like to make clear is that most of the law firms in this nation cannot be trusted, they simply work with the BCSC to bury people, this is why when you finally do find a lawyer you think you can trust you cannot soley rely on them or take their word. In order to ensure law firms act with integrity you must put them in a rock and hard place by exposing the very evidence that you take them to the public so that there is clear accountability.
We went the secrecy route for a couple of years trusting 'Accredited' and globally prestigious law firms such as Farris Law to do the right thing with the evidence presented or in the situations at hand.
Instead of doing so they work with the BCSC to hide the crimes, lie about the crimes and say they are not crimes and/or collude with authorities to ensure you do commit a crime!
Unfortunately when you take information to these lawyers your secrecy is what they count on to keep the crime hidden, when you bring up questions about evidence and such they will smile and nod and tell you yes of course.. that's for later. Later never comes until its to late.
After Farris Law and BCSC colluded to screw us by ensuring we did not use the Offering Memorandum thus ensuring charges of Illegal Distribution we hired another supposedly reputable 'accredited' law firm Hunter Litigation Chambers to defend us from the BCSC and its malicious actions. Hunter Litigation is home to former Supreme Court Judge William Smart who swore they hated corruption and would help us out.
Our case got given to a Jr. lawyer who was a good man and built our case very well, it would have shown criminal behavior by the BCSC and Farris. Unfortunately events transpired beyond this Jr. Lawyers hands as his senior partners suddenly ordered him to drop our case days before our trial!
The Jr. Lawyer did however send us the case in a box about a month later, the case was solid giftwrapped on a silver platter, why would the Senior partners want him to drop a winner?!
These are just a few of our dealings with lawyers and the BCSC so while I can certainly appreciate the position of St. Elias shareholders not to trust anyone I must warn you that to trust only a law firm without trusting other key allies in the fight could result in simply having your case hidden and swept under the carpet again.
We are not lawyers and cannot give you legal advice however we can show you the truth and give you our opinion on the law as we see it due to what we have been through. I have spent the last three years studying the law and the more I learn the more I realize how badly we are all getting screwed.
It is our believe that you must make the truth public PRIOR to approaching Law firms or beginning your legal battle. This is to ensure accountability by all. In addition it will help you find powerful allies, many Unions and Pension Funds are compromised by the actions of the Regulators and do not know it. They will not even hire lawyers or think of going after them in a case until after members of these Unions and funds have seen evidence for themselves of wrongdoing. We are working with members of CUPW to expose the actions of the regulators however CUPW and others will not be completely involved until the scale and scope is established and we cannot do that without info sharing. That said the Unions cannot achieve many of their goals such us CUPW's drive for a Public Banking alternative without a major cleanup and retooling of the regulators, hence we are natural allies and people like former CUPW president Larry Chu have become big supporters of our cause.
As previously mentioned the choice is up to you who to trust and I cannot change your mind I can only show you the other side of the coin. We are moving with or without SLI to restore justice in this nation in a myriad of ways. Not all options are set or yet laid out however the groundwork is being done and the momentum we have built is unstoppable.
The subject of corruption and justice in our Regulators and RCMP is a long and vast subject and those wishing to know more should contact us.
Sincerely,
Christopher Burke
250 807 7870
Peter Harris
250 317 5166
Alan Blanes
(Canadas Public Banking Rep)
250 300 8400
Ps. recent developments have lead to the sudden retirement of RCMP Kelowna Chief of Police Mr. Nick Romanchuk, the RCMP have compromised themselves to many times and are now in CYA mode, we are destroying every defence of the corrupted system peice by peice. Even the corrupt will be forced into doing the right thing.
And
We know why this is happening, its a shadow of things to come..
New Message
Please login to post a reply