Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You must be sitting right be side her then, because nobody can read her mind and the things you just posted would have to have been from a dictation. All the share holders ever wanted of any public company is no bs honesty, there was never any wells drilled into the 28 anomilies that were news released to the share holders, from a hugh pp that was raised for that drilling project???? If I was the CEO of the company, before the 2nd 3D siesmic was executed, because we had a lot of gold already mined, (better results than any mine I could find by researching all over the world hands down) I would have planted 1,2 or 3 places in spots that would be clearly noted 20 oz in each spot, then when analizing the 2nd siesmic results would have easily been able to compare the resitivity of the spotted gold to the siesmic, because I believe Lori to be that smart she did this or the evidence of the Brady drilling team drilling on the property prior to the drilling that the share holders pp paid for would be the other way she knew what the real results in the anomily's were. To put out news releases of hugh gold assayed results and not drill one hole into the anomily's and to release the poorest assayed results from 42 wells that nobody believed, is just dishonest and not the way we believed in Lori. So because you are either Lori or you are sitting beside her, tell her that we 100% believed in her and we have been waiting 5 years for the real results that we paid for, she should be still the best gold mining CEO that we trusted instead of somebody that we don't know where she went.

New Message
Please login to post a reply