Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I have been told that SLI investors are invited to post violations with documented evidence on another group of investors own blog.

This invitation arrives at a time when more and more groups of investers are going public with their blatant injustices faced at the hands of regulators and authorities. I know that many of you are very skeptical in anything being done in our case, but the other groups are not stopping and are actually picking up speed. For me, I know the precarious situation all authorities have themselves in, because I talk with people that know and prove what is actually happening behind the scenes.

For me, I do not have the time to do up great pkgs of documented evidence, for the continued financial burdening by those afraid, has left me spending most of my time trying to get enough money to survive upon. They harrassed and pressured me when attempting to write the revealing book of the corruption, and they also hacked my websites I was setting up for businesses in the past, blocked my phones and intercepted my emails, making it impossible for me to do any online business. I am here stronger than ever ; just unable to contribute at a more handsom rate at this time.

Love

Rick Jewers

New Message
Please login to post a reply