Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

''The book would not only reinforce and simplify our allegations, but also, demonstrate an incontestable proof through meticulous construct.''

Investors in SLI have tried too inform the public before about the never-ending corruption that is controlling ''stealing'' this investment.  Attempting to get the media involved has only proven the media is completely controlled by the corrupt elite and the truth will not be allowed to be released to the public.  The attempts to get justice by going to court have also proven that the corrupt elite control the judicial system,the authorities,politicians,the upper management of the RCMP, the security and exchange commissions etc.  All controlled to cover up the truth in this case!
 Having an informed individual that is willing to devote their time and energy to get the truth out to the public, by exposing the corrupt elite's controlled corruption within this investment in a book may not only be the best way to get justice but may be the only way that investors will ever see any justice!
 This information on the allowed corruption will discuss and shock the  Canadian public and expose the truth to how this country's citizens are being unfairly treated by those in power!!
  Most Investors in SLI know who Rick is and how he has been ''unjustly and harshly persecuted'' by the authorities for standing his ground and fighting for justice and the truth within this investment,Yes he is fighting for his investment, as well as your's and mine!  IF! I could afford to give this amount needed for this book's completion I would do this in a heart beat,I could tell of the hardship's that have come to me from the corruption involved within this investment but that is of no help at this time,but I do and will back-up Rick and the book, as I have said I will not give up on this fight for justice and I will come up with as much money and support as I possibly can at this time!  My hope is that other investors will do the same,this is by far the best and maybe the only way that justice will ever prevail for SLI  investors! 
New Message
Please login to post a reply