Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thank You Aim, I appreciate your legal concern AND THE EXCELLENT POINTS that give me the opportunity to expand upon and clarify. I wish to say that I am fully confident that there will NEVER be any legal ramifications for me or others, as a result of what the book may allege. The book will be a compilation of fact and circumstantial evidence, which cannot be refuted by any named party, simply because any argument that may think they have, does not contain merit, which is required for any civil suit to go forward. Even Lori's lawyers, most notably Harper Grey, had NO choice but to back down from their intentional attempted harrassmrnt and intimidation of me, because they found themselves breaking law and code of conduct in their attempts, which NOW has placed them and their firm, in a future place of jeopardy. By no means conceited do I say I am well informed of Law and have other friends that are as well.

The publication must be unedited because every aspect will contain considerable value, the publication must also be presented in an easy to perceive format, in laymans terms. One of my friends that was wrongly accused and framed by the RCMP, SAW HIS BOOK BEING EDITED BY THE PUBLISHER, WHICH LEFT OUT IMPORTANT PARTS OF HIS STORY. I will say though, that my friend DID indeed receive a compesation settlement from the government after his release and fight.

I have nothing left for anyone to sue me for, and also, my thoughts are to distribute this book almost entirely  free. I want the truth to be seen by as many public as possible, also by the families of the adversaries, and I feel a FREE book will carry with it MORE value than any book with a price, so that our strong message gets out there with the most effect. This is not about me making money off of our situation, we have endured enough insult in that area already, with the great losses each has unjustly suffered. Perhaps in the future, I may write the book about MY STORY, but at this important time, the story must get out without the least amount of hindrance, of which I see a price tag on the book being just a hindrance to its effect.

I have attempted the "blog" in the past to get our story out, it did not last long due to it being constantly hacked and because of me being financially restrained, I was unable to pay for the domain to keep it up and operating. I do believe NOW though, because the minions of the adversaries are becoming better informed of their personal jeopardy, that resistance may be minimal to none on any such blog. Also, with a blog, people must be DIRECTED to it online, whereas with a book/publication, it can be distributed by hand and placed in venues to reach further into society. The book needs to target the aspect of society that is NOT AWAKE, to awaken them further and garner that NEW SUPPORT.

THANK YOU,

Rick

New Message
Please login to post a reply