Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Hi stockstra

I believe you may not be adequately informed on all the avenues of getting a publication out there and the law. It may be of great benefit for you to examine all the options out there in regard to this. A broadened perspective is required, a perspective much like a reknown writer would have as an attribute. My previous post in reply to Aim, will answer many of your questions.

It could be perceived as naivete and ignorance of one to assume that publication of a publication coulb stopped PRIOR its release. The same holds true for any ban and future publication when many Declarations of Humans Rights are consulted.

As for your concern of my WRITING not being good eneough, I suggest for you to not focus on how I write here and elswhere, but appreciate that each writer is unique, but ALL are efficient to the audience they WISH to secure. In conjunction, your judgement of my use of words in my writings, is just that, YOUR JUDGEMENT. It could be considered conceit, and degrading, for any writer to think that all writers MUST write as they do.(the preposition at the end of the last sentence is intentional.) ;)

Thank You

New Message
Please login to post a reply