Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Aim, Not intended for you, I was referring to your comment ''why are you sooo desperate to have someone call Lori''  just like the term thrown under the bus, concrete shoes ARE used by the corrupt elite as we know! things happen to the small players that KNOW too much!  When the chit hits the fan,some disappear,some go to jail,some commit suicide ''assisted suicide'' etc.     Lori and her corrupt associates are the ones that must be very concerned ''desperate'' 

As for stock's comment  ''I just can not see someone else paying these claims for SLI. The story does not add up. If John B. has paid them then why would he not put them in his own/company name?''  Maybe he is not corrupt like most that have any involment with Lori, But one thing is for sure, if these claims had not been paid Lori & the corrupt elite would have won! & SLI shareholders would have lost!
New Message
Please login to post a reply