Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: Questions the company should answer in writing, not verbally

Thank you Molson, academic as usual!

If we look at the expression of "bona fide" in this news release used by Chad Lewis, it had and still does today, contain many beneficial effects for shareholders. To see an established investment firm such as Launchpad Asia, especially with a presence in China, to endorse a little venture stock, carries a lot of weight for sophisticated investors, as well as unsophisticated investors.

As I understand, Chad Lewis's firm, had/has several qualified geologists employed to evaluate and substantiate potential investments for their clients. Having said this, one shareholder of SLI that came from this avenue had contact with me, wondering what was happening when the first drill results came out, that were contradicting ALL historical data of the Tesoro.

Even Chad's words to me at that time were; " the drill results are a total disconnect from all the historical data and work"

Also witnessed shortly after that  time, was virtually no buying as a result of the China trip, in fact, the stock price was hit PRIOR the initial drill release by about 2 days, signifying illegal trade. Someone blatantly knew 2 days before Lori released the initial results, that she would release a damaging release. This was all justification that IIROC would need to lay charges, but no charges ever come...... the charges did not come because the banks owned the TSX and IRROC is a self regulator owned by the banks, and, the banks are involved deeply in this coverup. I have never seen such a blatant case of illegal insider trading, with no regulatory action taken. This is a major clue that the banks are involved with this cover up.

I am with Chad, the properties are bona fide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply