Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Thanks for the gobbledygook. Look it up.

You choose to side with convicted fraudsters. Me I'll side with the courts and the BCSC. Don't think that my glasses are Rose-coloured, there are failings in any government system, but there are counterbalances, freedom of information acts, courts of appeal, omsbudmens offices, the free press etc. In this case instead of seeking a higher court of appeal, these convicts have chosen irrational, fact distorting rants on blogs and message boards. Why? Well maybe they know they are guilty? 

And these convicts and you are certainly not even legally knowledgeable, much less expert. Leave that to the lawyers. Like leaving geology to the geologists. 

Rational people realize their failings, take their lumps, and move on to new realistic challenges, having learned valuable lessons. This is about as close as U-GO comes to SLI in any context, other than the contrived fraudster as victim. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply