Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stockstsr - You can bury your head in the sand, or perhaps you ar the fox here to watch the henhouse.. There are many individuals inside agencies that are supposed to protect you such as the CIA and the BCSC who are actually working to steal kill and destory and you and the rest of the public are the target.

You can defend the CIA and its need for secrecy all you want but the truth is they no longer have credibitly every word they say is a lie used to defend a war machine that loots the planet on behalf of those in power. It has been proven the CIA imported/s cocaine on a massive scale, just like it has been proven that there were no weapins of mass destruction in Iraq when they claimed there were.

Evidence has been provided regarding the case you question see below.

Before someone attempts to spin this as getting off topic I will say that this is absolutly relevent to the ongoing case of SLI. If the BCSC is capable of doing this to others what has it or is it doing to hide the truth in St. Elias?

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING BRENDA LEONG - WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

Hi Brenda,

Hows it going at the BC Securities Commission today?

I was hoping you could help me find a file..

B.P. and R.P. v. BCSC, its that case where the Appeal Court Judge found that the BCSC had made misrepresentations and acted contrary to public interest by judging hundreds guilty without trial and publishing their names.

It seems to have been erased from your records.. do you know who would do such a thing or why they would do it? 

Some people might say it doesn't exist but we have evidence that it does/ or did exist and happen.

Why does your agency claim to be transparent and ethical when this is a complete lie?

See file attached..

How come we cant find any record of this on your website any longer? 

What are you hiding?

Regards
Christopher Burke
250 807 7870
New Message
Please login to post a reply