Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

You know reading and watching this board is like watching the tv series, "As the Stomach Turns" , you can go away for a week to 10 days ,and when you come back you have not missed a thing, a month or so somebody was gonna ph or email Lori and get answers, well i guess someone did and to all your surprise no reply or answers, theres about 6 on here that have same posts day after day, its starting to be anoying, thats why only look on here every 10 days because i dont miss anything, do you honestly think Lori is gonna give shareholdersany info how she is stealing our gold and what she is doing with it or how she is gonna screw the rest of the properties away from us, you have about as much of a chance of that happening as a snowflake in hell, so quit pretending that will happen,. There are " 3 Stooges" on here that have a personal vendeta against Sculp ,and you know whatever him or Pax post, they will jump all over posts for same negitivity and calling them lies and misleading shareholders, when we all know who is trying to mislead us, none of them have shares they are just here to save us from doing the weong thing, well we did that 10 years ago by listening to Lori and her pack of lies. Well ill come back in 10 days to see what i havent missed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply