Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Look at how insane it was for the authorities ''not getting involved with the 91% vote in favor of change”
''The courts that uphold LAW did not agree with you. They know law better than you do!''

Yes the courts uphold the law,but the authorities turned a blind eye to  democracy,and shareholder protection!

''Are dirty tricks illegal? What about the dirty tricks employed by shareholders? What about the slander, defamation, libel statements? Do you think that the law only applies to one side?

And what happened with the defamation and libel statements? LOL

Yes Stock the azimuths,Why not release them? 
'
''I agree... just release them. Release fabricated ones if she must but release something to shut you up! Illegal to withhold in theory but in practice no. Against the law to do 101 in a 100 zone but in practice... no...''

Yes why not release fabricated azimuths then they would match the fabricated drill results!

“selling the Cueva Blanca property without shareholder approval was also illegal”  Not remotely!  

You may want to reconsider that statement in the near future,as well.

Quantec shows anomalies. It is a tool, a guide for drilling. It is not evidence of a gold find. How many years has it been and people still do not understand Quantec.

Quantec's results also correlated with the fantastic gold finds reported by Lori in the many news releases, this had many new and previous shareholders invest more,much more,how many years do you need to understand their results don;t just show anomalies. 

''No there isn't. If there was you would post it. Molson was the only poster with the “balls” to post anything. What she posted, though probably not illegal, was morally and ethically appalling if it is indeed all true. You posted nothing... you keep talking about evidence but you have posted nothing. Therefore you have nothing. Just lip service!''

O Yes Stock, there is documented evidence,and plenty of it,that is one of the reasons that you have full time employment,distorting the truth. 

''Yes, people like you who are too ignorant to have an open mind. All you care about is hurting other people. The person you want to hurt most is Lori so why should she respond. The more you post the more hate you reveal. I get it, you lost money. So did I. So did everyone else. Crying incessantly will not change that.  Trying to reconcile shareholders with the sole director might. That is what we want to find out. Time for you to shut up.''

Stock you say you lost money also in SLI as an investor just like me and the other shareholders,well then you are a shareholder also,I find that very interesting indeed!  Are you actually telling the truth?  Do you considered your holdings as having more than usual capacity,and this is why you are ALWAYS here,protecting your investment in SLI?   If that is the truth you speak,''and not just lip service''  of been invested,please confirm, and I will shut up! 

Thank you 
Buckbrush
New Message
Please login to post a reply