Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stock as you say ''It's not defamation when you have proof !       How many times now have you said that ''yes I have lost money,''referring to lost money invested in this SLI investment ?

You are not fooling anyone by trying to imply that you are here to protect your investment in SLI,   I tell the truth in all and everything I post on this board,when I say this investment was stolen from the shareholders because the authorities refuse to enforce the rule of law,I'am telling the truth! and when I say that you and others that are not invested are here only to distort and twist the truth,I'am telling the truth as I believe it and see it,and I can honestly say I 'am not deceiving or hurting anyone as you suggest.   

''Yes, people like you who are too ignorant to have an open mind. All you care about is hurting other people. The person you want to hurt most is Lori so why should she respond.''
New Message
Please login to post a reply