Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

I think you are barking up the wrong tree!

If you check the website was updated (paid for one year more) before the the renewal date, 8th February 2017.

So the person that renewed would be the person who owns the website already, not Sculpin.

To suggest Sculpn has gained contro of or hacked the website is wthout any foundation at all, I doubt technically whether he could do it (with respect).

I looked a few days ago and the newer version was showing then, but if Lori wants to communicate with shareholders, she could simply reply to one of the many emails sent for a start, and then update the website when she can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply