Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I will open your eyes, but it is up to you, to see. no one else appears to constantly have problems with my posts and even understanding them, so, the issue lies with you. Your constant tagging and stalking of my posts, is very near an end.

Steve, you are a traitor to humanity and shareholders here. You were bought by the greed and were/are living a short amnesty, that is imploding upon you and all of ill intent. As quick as good fortune may come, it may leave in the blink of an eye. Your patronizing here is most obvious and when considered in conjunction with you writing an affidavit for Lori, and also colluding in attempting to get bushboy involved, indicates a conspiracy in its own, which is punishable by laws within the system you reside in.

As we go forward, your constant belittling of shareholders will cease, once the reality of what I say, greets you. You have made your choice and your continuous prying of shareholders for information is futile. We have escaped the tapping of phones, the compromising of pc,s and all else, the days are numbered very shortly towards jusice in some form being enjoyed by shareholders. At this point, your past choices, and those of all involved contrary to shareholders here, have judged you all. Enjoy your consequences.

New Message
Please login to post a reply