Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Yes Molson,and what you expect will no doubt be the outcome,obviously the RCMP are also involved in this conspiracy to keep the truth covered up,at least the upper management of the RCMP,but what about the honest hard working RCMP officers that were involved in this investigation and did their best,will they allow this injustice to continue or will they stand up for the true integrity that RCMP members live and die for daily?  I have a close relative that is a proud RCMP officer for more that twenty years now,when I mentioned this SLI injustice and explained this to him, his answer to this was the truth  ''there is no corruption at his level''  At what level are the lead investigating RCMP officers that were involved in this SLI investigation at?

The lead investigation RCMP members are mentioned by their names in order.

The first RCMP officer that I was interviewed by was Nouman Ahmad, 
later on I spoke with Steve Frazer and then Andrew Watts, at this time now one can seriously ask are these RCMP officers proud of what has become of all their hard work in this SLI investigation?
New Message
Please login to post a reply