Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Stockstsr, I have to explain something to you. It is not for me to tell people how to think. I post things that I have discovered and/or stumbled upon that is relevant to SLI. It is not for me to tell the readers of my posts how to think or what the meaning of it is, as I myself don't 100% know the meaning. I make my posts to share the knowledge of my findings. We are all adults, we are able to think for ourselves and come to our own conclusions.

I have maintained for months, if not years, that my intent is to prove that the shareholders of this company have been seriously wronged by management. The procrastination of the RCMP report, although frustrating, has no meaning to me as of yet. When I do receive the report, and if it shows the regulatory bodies turned a blind eye to RCMP recommendations, then I will get legal advice and pursue it further.

That said, I don't think it is fair for you to tell me I could have stopped any closure needed by the shareholders....believe me, I'm a shareholder and closure would be a wonderful thing!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply