Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

I spoke with someone the other day that at one time was convinced this was a pump and dump.  He approached me asking me what is happening with this thing since he realized he still had some shares.  He's quite an experienced investor, and with the attention surrounding this thing from these obvious puppets for so long, even this guy is thinking there must be something to this. There's no other explanation for the unending efforts.   Any time there is a slight chance of getting us to relinquish shares in any way shape or form it seems to be promoted by what many suspect are the same individual(s).  Its interesting they all vanished from SH and showed up here.   The only thing that will bring closure and clarity is time.  How much time I don't know.  If I have to leave my shares to my children that's what I'll do.  If they never gain back the value then so be it.  ..but after all this BS I will be holding them until they are no more, or they become something of value.  Right now it looks pretty unlikely anything will ever happen due to the amount of time that has gone by and if that's the case so be it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply