Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Unfortunately, Lori is not willing to deal with the shareholders on the Peruvian properties. A news release came out on June 3. 2014 which stated:

The Company is open to any serious offers to acquire any properties in its portfolio. All technical

information regarding the Company’s properties is in the public domain. Interested purchasers may send

purchase proposals to the Company’s CFO, Kulwant Sandher at [email protected]

A group of shareholders had a lawyer put together an attractive offer to buy the claims. The offer was sent to 3 different addresses via Purolator and the tracking shows that all 3 were delivered and signed for (one being to Kulwant Sander's office). Absolutely no response was received. Also, Lori did not reveal to the shareholders of SLI that a serious offer was made to purchase the flagship property.

I further informed the authorities that an offer was sent to her and she did not reply, and the response I got was 'being a poor business person is not a crime'.

As far as putting trust in John Brophy (and I know a few will not agree), that would not be a wise decision. He has been with Lori as far back as Jales and I am almost certain that him and Marciel are doing their own mining of the Chance G. He was not truthful with the 2 shareholders that flew to Peru a few years ago, and personally I feel it would not be in our best interest to have him oversee our Peruvian activities.

New Message
Please login to post a reply