Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good lord Steve!!! Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? If I am trying to protect Murry as you claim, wouldn't I be better off not to post anything period? The more I post, the more the SLI saga continues. If Murry needs protecting, would it not be best just to let the whole thing die? Why would I come on here posting continuously if I wanted prying eyes to stay away from my uncle? He has done nothing wrong, he has nothing to hide, he lost everything along with many shareholders.

And you say Lori lost everything...more than the rest of us????????? Wow!!!! I don't mean to lower to your level Steve, but it is YOU that is the idiot!! Did you not see the receipts I posted of her private jets and expensive hotels? The few that I posted were only a drop in the bucket. I am not sure how the CFO got away with writing off the 9 million in the treasury, but maybe Mrs. C knows something we don't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply