Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Watcher, thank you for attempting to use the last argument of the weak, condescension. Thank you for the compliment.

Lawyers understand the language of laws, rules and regulations, and generally are able to read and comprehend the implications of failure to follow them. I'll throw accountants in there too when it is necessary to understand numbers, particularly offering documentation. 

Butvlet's assume as you assert that the Gods of reviewing mining exploration companies press releases falls to Geologists. In the case of SLI, it's been a big FAIL. 

NI 43-101 has been in effect since June 30, 2011. So all press releases by SLI should have been in compliance with the Instrument. But your Geologists missed a few things, among them, allowing unqualified persons to sign company documents pertaining to exploration properties, and not disclosing drilling results with compliant disclosure, not disclosing azimuths. (Just where did them dang drills go anyway?) if you cannot find the relevant Parts and Sections of 43-101, just ask, I'd be pleased to help you.

iI'll also point out that I was at one time paying attention to Insider Trading, and it sure seemed to me that Insiders were actually trading during what should have been "quiet periods". How come no slap on the wrist for that? Another failing.

Uniformity of securities laws? Really, you believe that? What have I missed, does Canada have a single securities regulator? The lack of uniformity, and feeble enforcement make Canadian securities regulators a laughing stock within and without Canada. You'd be better off telling your political bosses that a single regulator would go a long way towards strengthening Canadian public markets than your self-serving posts here.

And speaking of ( ok, writing of) your presence on this stock board, why are you here? Is it because you want to help the bagholders of this company's equity understand their naive greed is solely responsible for their financial losses? (Oh, and I don't disagree with you there, it was a factor) And yes, your presence here has been noted to exist Monday to Friday, only on working days. Say, would an IP check track your posting to the office of a securities regulator? Using company time and resources to post privately on a stock message board that has been very critical of regulators? Or perhaps you are posting with the review and approval of your superiors? And what a coincidence, you, after about five years after the proverbial fan was hit, immediately upon the release of heavily redacted information finally received after many months of delays and active stonewalling, appear attempting to tell the bagholders of the company, "it is all your fault"! (But not the regulators, nope, not us, we did our job)

So, are you again uncertain how to respond? Oh, and keep in mind, there are some people here, whether because they are crazed or staunchly determined, will not give up until they get answers. And no, I'm not in either group, I just think that justice has not been served, and it is deserved. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply