Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
 Steve was this your opinion based on your own DD?  Or were you taking advice from a professional when you post this share value calculation ?

Ok, before anyone reads this and yells pumper from the hill tops let me clarify a few things. I am using ASSUMPTIONS and I have them listed. In addition to those assumptions I have NOT scaled anything down to account for the rounded corners of the anomaly etc. The reason is that the giant anomaly has a rather large sister that I am ignoring and the little sister has 19 babies that are near surface and are also ignored. So, while I do not use scaling I am ignoring a very large portion of the property containing anomalies that are associated with gold samples.
So, drum roll please:
===================
Calculation of resource:
Assumptions:
Volume = 5905’ (feet)*5577’*4265’ = 9363717935 tons
Density = 15 cubic feet per ton
Scaling = Not used as this anomaly does not cover the entire property
Grade = 0.03215075 Oz/t average
Total ounces housed on property
301,050,522 Oz
===================
Calculation of Value:
Assumption #1
$100 per ounce in the ground – this figure has been used for years and was used when gold was valued under $500 per ounce.
Value = $30,105,052,200
Assuming 121 million shares outstanding:
Value per share = $248.80
Assumption #2
$1300 per ounce in the ground – Andean was taken out for this amount based on expectations of a lot more gold to be found.
Value = $391,365,678,600
Assuming 121 million shares outstanding:
Value per share = $3234.43
Read more at http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.sli/st-elias-mines-ltd#6qSwp66CfBFPLdiu.99
New Message
Please login to post a reply