Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Molson, excellent!

At this point, Steve has been totally revealed as the chronic liar he really is, to this forum. His ridiculous and futile attempts at distorting the truth, also blatantly shows, that he indeed does have another agenda, that is totally contrary to the SLI shareholders. Furthermore, he has continued to clutter the forum here with nonsense, that buries the important posts, I truly feel it is time to ban him, and that at this point, his outrageous comments, hold no more value for anyone here.

I also wish to take this opportunity to comment on each trading issuer, like SLI, must make an amendment/notice everytime they go on SEDAR to change/amend a previous filing. In SLI,s case, we have witnessed more than once, prior filings being changed somewhat, without SLI filing an amendment report pointing out exactly what they changed in the previous filing. This is against regulation and a breaking of the rules also. Had he BCSC and RCMP investigations been real and professional, those agencies would have easily uncovered this breaking of the rules and a prosecution on that infraction alone, would have occurred. As all of You Know by now, the list of blatant violations never acted upon by authorities, is long, and continues to grow, showing anyone with the least common sense, that something bigger than what has been revealed to SLI shareholders and the public, is at play here.

The reasons You were given by the BCSC on withholding about half of the supposed investigative material, tells all, some more very important information, but importantly, how governments and such, protect themselves at the expense of the public interest. This is a huge contradiction to what a government relationship between the public, is supposed to be. You are told that YOU elect governments and politicians to represent and protect Your interests, while in fact, this is a blatant lie, that has been proven beyond, time and time again. In SLI,s case, You would not blatantly see this neglect of the public, and favoritism of Lori and such, if something BIGGER was not happening, nor at stake. If everything was up and up with government and regulators and such, Lori and gang would have been reprimanded shortly after Jan 2012 when the bogus initial drill results came out, and the stock price intentionally hit, in the old school fashion of a "tree shake". Several big banks played part in the "tree shake" and not all, were Canadian, revealing a sort of global conspired effort, which also shows the impressiveness of what is at stake.

The Sovereign Wealth Fund/s (SWF) and even Launch Pad Asia's involvement in this stock, reveals a higher interest above any gamble on the Venture Exchange with this stock. Chad Lewis, the head of Launch Pad Asia was verbally consulted by me when the first drill results came out. I asked Chad what his opinion was on these results, his reply; " a total disconnect from all the historical fact and data". He further said, in his expert opinion, backed by his highly regarded team of geologists, that the Tesoro was not only one mine, but several. Launch Pad Asia at that time was a respectable investment firm, handling billions of dollars of high worth individuals investments, with a huge trust connected between the investors and the firm. Perhaps You could compare Launch Pad Asia, from the U.S. with Sprott in Canada, to give You an idea of their prestige. Chad was supposed to support SLI shareholders by telling the truth and coming forward, however, it appears he chose to keep his tail between his legs and keep intact his own selfish interests, as well as his firms, because really, Chads firm is part of the corrupt system which constantly pillages the public and keeps them submissive and suppressed. Chad also told Murry; "if You ever need us, we will be there", where is he? Chad is supposed to be a Baptist minister that believes in God and doing the right thing, is this a facade he presents, or is he genuine? Chad also told another iSLI investor that Lori and a couple other close SLI affiliates sat at HIS table in Texas and said to him directly, "we are going to hit the stock price to lower it". As You can see, more blatant proof that something was up as well as blatant incontestible evidence that could never be ignored by any genuine investigative team or Crown Prosecutor. Intentional coverup by the governments, U.S., Peru, China included, but why, because this is huge.

RICK JEWERS 

THIS TESTIMONIAL POST BY ME, THE ABOVE SIGNED, MAY BE USED IN ANY UNBIASED AND JUST COURT UPON THE PLANET, AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL I HAVE PUBLISHED ONLINE.

New Message
Please login to post a reply