Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

HiNoWorries,

Thank you for your response.

In my opinion – I am 95% as optimistic in SLI as I was when I bought in (in August 2011).I admit that I have lost a small about of faith because our initial drill didn’t stumble across the big Kahona gold deposit that I hoped for.I think my expectation went a little wild when I invested in this.I was told by friends and colleagues that gold mining is a tough business and it requires a lot of optimism.They warned me that gold mine presentations can make big promises much like snake oil.

That all being said- I am a realist and I think it is unrealistic to expect instant success that answers all the questions.I have faith in SLI management and the Board and I think they are playing this program very well and we will see maximum benefit from whatever we find down there.I also like the odds that we have something very good down there.I think this is all speculative (it is a gold company on the venture) but I am more than happy to take this risk.It’s also fairly exciting at the very least (like a good hockey game – sometime it worth it just to see the game played even if you lose).

dLloydc

New Message
Please login to post a reply