Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
I wrote this post in reply to sculpins post about ' OBSTACLES Of The MARKET' ........ sitting at work, it brought up all kinds of thoughts, particularly of when I first invested. With new Investors coming aboard, I thought I would express my thoughts, much along the same lines of GO LONGs post...... ..... So, when the boards as slow, maybe something I wrote may provoke new Investors to look a little deeper, or maybe just be some food for thought..... GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INVESTMENT! ................................................................................................................................................................................................... RE: Obstacles of the market First off, I have to disclose that I am new (3yrs) to this game. I bought in and tripled my investment value in exactly 6 days (and then I was right back where I bought in on the 7 day of trading!) What I've learned since then is WOW, look at the millions of dollars changing hands....... And no surprise the attempts of bashers, crusaders and saviors that populate the boards when another manipulation is due........................................................................................................................................................................ .......... ...............................................................  I bought in because of the great potential i saw: large volumes of gold on the surface, an expensive imaging tool that showed a massive anomoly that may be the source of the huge surface sampling results and the high grade veins that local miners have been exploiting for who knows how long .................................................................. .................  We had to wait for the permit to drill ( environment impact study).... With delays and a modernization in Peru's mining and permit system, the quick answers we hoped for (what will the drills show us) were delayed for an eternity.         When I got in ( and ever since for that matter) it was expected that trenching and drilling results would come hard and fast, and we would quickly find out if we were to be rich, or see where our investment value would correct itself. For me, I stand SOLIDLY by my decisions.           -Lori has dropped a dead play SLI was fully involved in (Portugal property)..... That showed me she could walk away from a big investment at a loss mid swing if it showed no fruits.   - Lori has over tripled the size of Tesoro from 5000ac to over 17000ac - Lori has spent HUGE dollars on phase two of quantecs Titan 24 exploration. - Lori has decided to NOT send in ANY trenching samples from last summer....AND she has kept us all waiting for substantial news for half a year now...... Now many may disagree with my specualtions of why (because I think field testing of surface trenching were extremely positive), but regardless of why, I think this: the anticipation and excitement of Investers and members of management last summer had put us all extremely vulnerable to a ruthless CEO that could have easily spun a news release that would of had most of us buying up the CEOs shares..... If she was out to scam the public, she could have easily, legally walked away with all our money.... BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED. Whatever your reasoning is as to why the silence. Why the secrecy, why the questionable confusing and incomplete first drill results, why the addition of high profile highly connected directors, and the addition of more geo's on Tesoro, and more staff, more drills......... VILCORO is drill ready, SLI still has millions in the cash account..... And all focus is on TESORO. LORI hasn't made minimal efforts to stabilize investor confidence- and many question her position, yet she has been very capable of doing so years ago when we were hit by Shorters when the EIS ( drill permits) took so long. Again, I believe she saw something in field testing that was to much to be made public ( and we all know considerable worldwide exposure has all eyes on us) . That's an opinion I have to explain her secrecy, and I'm betting on it. I liked what I saw, I liked the immense potential, and I trust LORI is doing what is best for MAXIMUM share value, because if I were sitting on a pot of gold in these desperate times, I sure the he'll wouldn't be raising no flags, blaring no horns until I had MY ducks in a row, regardless of who I frustrated or pissed off...........................................................................................................   My shares are safe in my back pocket. History and facts, AND my perception of what may be going on as to why all the secrecy has me very confident on my position. And I have bet my investment on it...........................................................,.,.,,,.................................. SHORTERS..... with MILLIONS of potential cash at stake, are LOVING us......and I think Lori would sooner let those that jump off the ship get eaten by sharks, than risk our ship being taken over.      The longer the wait, the weaker and more vulnerable some  Investors get...... And no better way than to have bashers and phony posters come on board with their crusades to divide, disrupt and save us from ourselves. Even someone as new to this game as i can smell a rat that comes on this forum from the first or second post......... All tactics are open game: my favorite being 'the friend of an investor, and also: I'm a new investor', and: im new, and here's 20 posts out of nowhere to ask 'honest' questions over and over....... Bring it on, '24' /7 !............................................................................................. The end result will be what affects those of us that wont be manipulated out of our shares. What value our investments will have? It will be what it is, the moneys in the pot, and Lori has the cards. Stay strong folks. ' ANY DAY NOW' is a common theme, and like it or not, it's just as simple as that.
New Message
Please login to post a reply