Free

By the way folks. The post crafted by "Large Deposit" being referred to was created in 2010. It follows in its entirety below. Read it and weep:

"Once again, I was the only investor attending the AGM. The official business was over in a couple of minutes. I got a quick update from Jim. Nothing new really, namely:

La Yesca:

• The mill is fully outfitted with all the equipment needed. Currently processing approximately 250tpd.
  • Actual tailing grades are about 10% lower than previously thought, that's why the targeted output had been increased from 200 to 250tpd to compensate
  • Mexican governemnt is likely going to kick in some more money to drill more holes around Xora. There is great potential there but the recently drilling hasn't hit the right place.

MacFaulds:

• Funds for 55% earn-in has been fully spent recently
  • Crews are currently over at MacFaulds #3 to prepare for driling
  • Assay turnaround time is approximately 4-6 weeks for results

At last year's AGM, Jim sat in front of me and shared his plan to build the La Yesca mill. His vision and excitement was contageous. One year later, he's done what he set out to do.

For those of us looking for news every day, it's easy to criticize the pace of progress. But when you think of all the work Jim's done: the road building, earth moving, bulldozer breakdown, ball mill upgrate, tailling tank installation and power supply problems, it must have been a proud moment to see the mill finally up and running. Year over year, he accomplished what he set out to do.

Thanks Jim, and congrats again."

New Message
Please login to post a reply