Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

The biggest problem I see with investors in the PM area, myself included, is the tendency to hang on for the "big play" too long looking for the home run. I was in the Goldcorp run before they hit it big at red lake...it was a $ 2 to $3 stock and McEwen kept pusing in the red lake area...he finally hit it....and even he was driven out of his own company by the "players". The Glamis gang took over Goldcorp and ousted the big Mac.

Look at the ride of Novagold....from guiding light to maybe a survivor......maybe just a once was...

Gammon Gold, a one time favorite, whose former management led by and still headed by "Freddy the Crook" , lied and cheated shareholders.....the old game of excessive stock options and insider deals along with false news releases...this time I think they are going to catch good old Freddy. He will look good in pinstripes with his cigar jammed in his ear.... Gammon down to $ 2 to $ 3 from the high $ 20s.

Aurelian...do I have to say more.....cost me many big Macs.....

Look at what the management of Minefinders just did.....they have been saying how they have kept the share dilution down all these years for the sake of shareholders and have taken so long to bring the mine in because they did not want to dilute...when asked about their shelf registration last week they said the same thing that we all heard from Aurelian,...it is "just in case we need it"...Well guess what, Minefinders just diluted the shares 25% by issuing 15 million ( fully diluted shares)......my things have changed in a week..

My point in all of this is that we all have got to take a better look at management and see through their BS......

Don't fall for what these guys are saying.....it is probably not true....

Go look at the stuff Seabridge is spewing now.....no one is going to buy that company now for the three to four times they are telling investors it is worth....worth and what they get for it are far different...

Let the buyer beware......

New Message
Please login to post a reply