Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM

We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Free

Maybe I'm just stupid, but all I see here is the same old game being played out ad nauseum. Hammer the price in the future's market, then buy back at the lows (you know where they are, since you're creating them), then run the price up again to get as many bulls on board as possible for the next round - rinse and repeat.

The lack of coins in the market doesn't say anything to me except that there's a lot of panicked retail buyers around - the kind of people who tend to buy tops. The kind of people who lined up around the block at the last top, way back in the 80's.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still bullish in the long term - I just don't see a reason to get *overly* bullish everytime we get one of these swings. Seriously, whenever this happens you get a chorus of goldbugs shouting this is it! The big Kahuna! Then the dust settles and they all go back to rationalizing how we got done over (yet again) by the Cartel (tm) and next time for sure they'll lose their grip.

I'm sorry, but these gold commentators seem like a whole shopful of stopped clocks to me. Sure, one day they'll be right, but in the meantime my clock is ticking, and these guys aren't making me any coin, gold or otherwise.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply